Sunday, January 2, 2011

MY FiNaL SeM...HerE wE GO!!!

Huh!!!...though it's been almost 4 years I just feel it were just like yesterday. Today will be my first class in this last semester. I dun know how to say this it made me creepy when think about it. All this time I’m having fun all day but when to think back this was last semester and anything could happen...Ooh it's just scary.

I'm still single and this also cause me trauma. I know gurl exceed number of man nowadays but I'm getting older duhh...not that I can buy my youth again...at least should have close girl friend( potential to be GF)..but in reality I dun have any...I should have one target before graduate..this my promise..hehehe…all the gurl better watch out!

I'm in dilemmas now. Because I have 3 class that I wish to register. Music class, counseling class and Islamic law class. I dun know which one I really wanted. All the choices indeed attract me...hehehe :)…I could not register all I know where I should stop…and dun ever do over than what you capable of..my principle :)

However I just wanne wish that my last semester will be AWESOME!!!

regard

~FiNaL YeAr sTuDent~

No comments:

Post a Comment