Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I StiLL DuN hAVe aNy pLaN-HaPpy TaIpuSan

Almost 8am but I still haven come up with anything yet. Either want to go watch movie or just having lunch with someone...or even got the better one by just staying collage and working on my final year project (fyp). But for sure I wont ready for fyp..hahaha :)

If going to watch movie the new release movie just home coming and pocong jumat klowon..huhh one of this attract me to go for movie today. I guess having lunch with someone it's not a bad deal after all. I will call somebody later and ask her for lunch with me :)

Anyway I guess have to stop here there are few cases I want to read before my next coming meeting with team member : Graham, Wong K.L, Chuan T.P

Last but not least for those who celebrate Taipusan may God bless with happiness, wealth and health..Ooh for does that not celebrate just wish you happy holiday :)

Have a nice day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment