Saturday, January 22, 2011

ObViouSly We Can't JuDge-OtherS

It's just cross my mind where I see people would simply judge others especially by their appearances and what they did. Moreover, nowadays many have done that with intention or unintentional motive where me myself believe we don't have that kind of right?...correct me if I’m wrong


We just a merely normal human there's no such thing you or me superior than other?...but people nowadays tend to judge other solely based on their judgment...who the hell giving them the right?...hahaha kind of funny to think it back...

I'm writing this is not to putting someone down or embarrassed others it's just I'm expressing my thought. I hope no hard feeling from anyone. and feel free to commend your thought :)

"what is common to you might not to other"

2 comments:

  1. ya..agree..wait u become d pm n change d such culture..im waiting u..if nt mistaken...my vote will not running la!

    ReplyDelete