Saturday, January 15, 2011

My FriEnd pLaYinG gUiTaR-SuCk :)

I got one friend who's suddenly like to play music instrument. He buy guitar for RM 300 what in the world he think...suddenly want play music never heard and see he like to play instrument...hahaha sound funny right people just get twister just for a few second.

Actually I ask him before that I found there are one class for playing music instrument but need to check with the current schedule and the availability of the class. I said that will get back to him as soon as I got the answer. Ok then I tries to register but sadly we can’t take that course and it only meant for music student. Next day I met him and let him know what happen. I thought it settle already however the next week I found out his buy guitar already...

Here I would like to congratulate him for the determination and desire to play instrument. Its sound simple but I’ve always believe not everyone can do!...wish him all the best and good luck

p/s: play for his beloved Ah Bee :)


No comments:

Post a Comment