Thursday, December 9, 2010

FirSt LoVe AlwaYs StaY foReVer

I'm not the kind of guy that would easily fall in love but I will consider myself friendly enough but sometime people might looked it at the wrong way. But never mind on that one because I will not bother about it. Okay back to the topic my first love how it happens. But first I would like to ask everyone has the experiences of first love?. Obviously got right to those that dun have the experience I would say they just not lucky as us..:)...Do not bother if you don’t have first love yet cause it usually last long.

My first love is during my matriculation (KMM). Enroll in this collage is one of the most memorable experiences I have and this is where my first love begin. Just right after finish orientation week the first class started which I was very lazy to go but since it is the first class I should give some face and respect. Class start at 8am to show how committed I’m sharp at 7.45am I enter the class room. I still remember it was in tutorial room second floor and room number 6 (BT2.6). I came from back door sit at the back suddenly I feel something...which I can’t describe using word...it's very strange my heart bit run like Ferrari which then I saw there was one girl sit at the front.


~It's JuSt FirSt TimE~

I have not seen her face yet but I know she’s the one that will make fall deep....and I’m right in fact I fell deeper in the ocean of love...to love her with all of my heart. She wearing choco color shirt, white pants, with untie long black hair, choco color hand bag and with water bottle blue color. Looked at her from behind is just not enough. The class actually was cancel after…45minute waiting but at least I use the time just to look at her closely. After class dismiss I saw her face.....guess what is she pretty?, hot?, sexy? and what so ever. Because I met lots kind of girl before this where I can say some of them are prettier, hottest, even more sexy but she just too SPECIAL...

And till now first love will always stay because it's the starting point where you know about falling in love and how to love...

~have a nice day~

No comments:

Post a Comment