Sunday, December 12, 2010

DuN giVe Up hOpe eVen OnCe

It just came into my mind about this. As we know human need can go far beyond anyone can think off. It’s unlimited but the question is the resources is very limited...when we want something we will put everything we have to get it. However, to certain extent when we fail the desire decrease and same goes to effort its simultaneous relation. Ok but today I won’t talk about the relation or resources. It’s about hope what we desired most.

Everyone has this intention to posses something luxury for example. Like me be with someone I love most is what I wanted. It's been almost 5 years since I met her but thing won’t work as I plan. It’s very pain if you love someone where you have put all the effort cross the limit but it just won’t work. Moreover, you have tried for so many times and it still does not align with your intention. It just feels like dying over and over again.

Albert Einstein once said "you can’t expect different result by doing the same action repeatedly". Indeed it's true I won’t denied it but how about doing in different ways but end up fail?...it's sad but life must go on and no turning back...she even hate me more than anyone else it's not that I'm doing something wrong..I just love her and could not forget about her...

She said I'm abnormal just because of loving her...I can promise to love her more than anyone can do but her heart very strong not to letting me in...I won’t force her because it’s just not the way it should be. It's not about I get her or not but the learning path that I've been experience. Never gave up on hope will make you stronger to stand and strive to achieve your goal...

Regard,
~hope is one of the reasons for you to live~

~I will always waiting for u~

No comments:

Post a Comment