Friday, July 29, 2011

WhiLe GreEcE iN deFault


There's a time when even a country cant stand still anymore...what Greece been trough now is not one country falling down but the starting point of domino effect for the European. However as for me going concern of Greece is not my priority concern. My concern all I put into you and all about you, winning your heart is the highest achievement for me. As for Greece lack of fund can be solve by renew borrowing term or made another new borrowing or new economic policy. However, my case I dont need money to win you, I need you to trust in me and have faith which I could not borrow from anyone else.

Greece facing the possibility of bankruptcy which seen as very serious matters because it obviouly will shut down the whole country. For me and you when you rejected me its not only that my ego or self-esteem is affected but it totally blank my future....because my life is all about you

I'm not a superhuman nor a genius who can turn Greece to back in track, its not an overnight work that people can do. Same goes to my love to you, NHT I could not change your heart straight away...but I believe persistence and consistence will surely paid off someday..and on that day you and me will be together.

"To Greece: Failure is not a fullstops but its a new story for a new sentences"

Regard,
~idoloveu~

No comments:

Post a Comment