Saturday, July 2, 2011

04/05/2011-My LaSt dAy



Dear Heart,

I know, I lost the deal...I could not win your heart before that day. I tried everything, I do what ordinary could not do, and I dare to move forward though I know the end road might not as what I had in my dream and everything because of you. I know you never ask for all this but give me chance to show how important you for me. I'm very stubborn to accept this because I will never forget about you and I'm afraid I will not fall in love again...

I kept the promise but every single second that passed it hurt me a lot...even me dont know how long I can coop with this. I'm like others normal human being I do have feeling, I do get hurt and I do love you. I just cant stop loving you. It's very difficult for you to accept me I understand how you feel if you has to choose either me or your family. But please teach me how can I forget about you, how can I stop loving you..please

You always ware saying this principle of yours "once my friend, forever my friend". You know what I really hate this because I could never accept this. For me I prefer not to be your friend or not even meeting you if the end ware to be this way...its really hurting me. I will be always love you...I keep the promise we had and I hope you kept yours. Till the time we meet again I hope your heart will change and let me be your man.


~iloveuHT~

No comments:

Post a Comment