Friday, August 5, 2011

I'LL bE tHe SiLenCeR



There's a time when we really need to stop talking and turn to listening, its really common. But to be silencer for the coming few years is really hard to do so. These are the reason WHY it hurt me soo much!

1. I can no longer express my feeling toward you
2. No more communication between you and me
3. You know how much I really like talking with you
4. If possible I want to wish you every single morning and night
5. It makes me miss you like hell

Though it affect me and most of the advantages not on my side but in some way it do teach me to be more patient, work harder, and challenge my guts. You never know how far you can go if you never tried to challenge yourself. People dare to talk tough but when walk the talk they fall half way!

Its been 3 month since that day no news neither from you nor me. We totally cut all the connection and you really strong to do so...but not me...

~idoloveu~

*Read the bold word
I Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment