Tuesday, January 24, 2012

ThE quEstiON


It's been 3 months I was thinking that should I do nothing and waiting for you as promised or should I go all out doing everything in my capacity to win you in lame man term being selfish. I really don't know which ways should I follow. Cause it both does reflect my personality. To wait for you is being loyal and keeping the promise. On the other hand try to win your heart is never giving up.

I can't think which one the best not just for me but also to you because it's for both of us. I know past few weeks things just got uncontrollable and I do fuck up. I'm sorry these all beyond my imagination. Think would be better if we do like we were doing for the past 8 months. But I can't change what had happened.

NHT, if think really screw up just remember that my heart would never lie and you always lay in it.

I'm sorry because I love you,

Regard,
~idoloveu~

No comments:

Post a Comment